Create Your CV as a Webpage (html)
1. Understand the basic web standards
2. Introduction to IDEs (Integrated Development Environments)
3. Learn about the relationship between data and presentation (CSS)
4. Learn about fundamentals of mobile responsiveness
5. Become familiar about concepts like nesting, referencing, linking etc.
With this challenge you are going to learn a programming construct commonly used by the IT industry. Learning HTML will help you to become a web developer who can create and publish websites and web applications. HTML can be hard to understand initially, but don't get discouraged. Keep learning, reading, watching videos until you get the hang of it.
Almost every modern web/mobile application nowadays have HTML elements embedded in them. Therefore understanding HTML is an important skill.
This is a stepping stone for the world of web development. This challenge is to design your own CV (bio-data/resume) in HTML and displaying it in a browser. Further you may use a touch of CSS to make it beautifully presentable.
Watch this intro video to get a better understanding: